DeStress at our Stress Busters Day events
When: Tuesday December 17 from 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Where: Library Multimedia Auditorium on lower level
Stress Break Menu:
• Relaxation room with aromatherapy, yoga mats, relaxing visual imagery and music
• Chair massages, 10 minutes per massage
• Comfort Cookies
• Mediation and Gentle Yoga Stretches to help you stay focused
• “Tuesday the dog” pet therapy
Brought to you by Counseling and Psychological Services and the DiMenna-Nyselius Library.
The Library’s # 1 goal this time of year is to offer students an academic sanctuary – - a place where they can go to study in quiet, meet with their groups to complete final projects and refuel themselves any time of the day or night.
De-Stress During Finals initiative:
- Open 24 hours beginning on Thursday, Dec. 12
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate and SNACKS every morning in Cafe
- Chef’s Table will have extended hours from noon until midnight during finals in Cafe
- Doggie De-Stress event Monday, Dec. 16 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm & Tuesday, Dec. 17 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm as part of our De-Stress During Finals program. Two dogs Belle and Beau are owned by a local alumna Marilyn Rice and regularly visit nursing homes, spreading good cheer.
- De-Stress with LEGOS and coloring- one station on each floor.