Tuesday outside event changed to Thursday
Due to inclement weather our National Library Week Event outdoor event will be held on Thursday April 14 from 1-4pm. Join us to see our new Social Network exhibit, learn more about the role of social networking in the library, eat snacks and have your picture taken with the STAG (2:30-4:00). At 1:00 pm we will be having cake and announcing our FACEBOOK photo contest winner.
Our Faculty/staff workshop will remain on Tuesday at 12:30.
Other “Connect at the Library” events this week:
1. Help us reach 1,000 followers on Facebook- click here to LIKE us . Or follow FairfieldUlib on Twitter at http://twitter.com/FairfieldULib
2. Attend the Faculty/Staff workshop on Productivity tools on Tuesday, April 12 at 12:30. Brown bag it! Dessert and drinks provided. Learn more HERE.
3. Facebook Photo Contest - Voting begins April 10 and winner is announced on Thursday, April 14. Learn more HERE.
4. Eat cake with us on Thursday, April 14 at 1:00 as we announce our Facebook Photo Contest winner.
5. Leave a comment or a drawing on our graffiti boards in the lobby on “Why you LIKE the Library” and “Tweet about the Library” all week.