Ask yourself the following 5 questions. If your answer is YES to all five, we hope you will apply for the 2022 Library Research Prize. Deadline to apply: April 11, 2022.
- Interested in winning $1,000?
- Are you a current undergraduate OR graduate student?
- Did you do a research project this spring 2022 semester, fall 2021, or over winter break or summer 2021?
- If you have not completed your project, and have a draft to share with us, that is eligible too!
- You can apply as an individual or as part of a team if you did a group project.
- Are you proud of this project and your research process?
- Did you use library resources or library services to help you with your project?
- There is no expectation that your project involved original or high level research. A literature review, compare/contrast or argumentative paper, poster, digital project, etc. that involved your use of our resources and services is eligible. All digital and creative works can be eligible too.
See our Library Research Prize website for more details about eligibility, judging criteria, and be sure to see the FAQ page. If you have any questions you can email Lisa Thornell, Student Engagement & Outreach Librarian, at email@example.com