Info on Services & Collections During Summer Renovation
The DiMenna-Nyselius Library will be open throughout the summer renovations. We apologize for the noise and any inconveniences the construction might cause to your work or studies. Please check the Library website for opening hours and in-person research assistance hours. The 24/7 chat service will also continue to be available.
Renovation Floor Plans:
Some key information:
- Earplugs & headphones are available at the Circulation Desk.
- The majority of the seating on the Upper Level is still available.
- Both the DVD Collection and the Curriculum Collection have been moved to the Upper Level.
- ITS has temporarily moved to the Lower Level.
- All Group Study Rooms will be unavailable for the Summer. The conference room (rm #233) is also unavailable.
- Printers are located on the Upper and Lower Levels.
- Laptops are available at the Circulation Desk for current Fairfield Students, Faculty, & Staff to borrow.
- The 24/7 computer lab and the Information Commons are also unavailable but public computers are located on the Main and Upper Levels
For more information pertaining to the renovation, please contact Jay Rozgonyi (email@example.com) or Christina McGowan (firstname.lastname@example.org). We appreciate your patience and cooperation during our renovation and look forward to sharing more details with you as they come!
Counting down the days 'til the start of the Fall semester and we're wrapping up the renovations to the building. Here's a look at how the spaces are turning out:
And here's a quick rendition of how the Main Level will look:
Construction is moving right along and we're happy to share some behind-the-scenes images of the work!
Also, here is the first look at a digital rendering of what the new "Main Street" will look like: